- A reminder message is issued to add mileage and per diem rates for the upcoming year 14 days before year-end. If new rates have not been added, all mileage will be marked with a comment that the amount has been calculated on a rate that is older than a year. This warning will raise awareness at the posting time, where an extra confirmation will be necessary.
- In the Field Types, when filtering the lookup values, it is now possible to add filters on a field of type Option. Multiple options will then be able to be selected, compared to the past versions where only one value could be selected for filtering. A new option field "Release Notification Method" is replacing the Boolean field "Send Release to App". The options are Never, Instantly, and Scheduled.
- Titles added to all pages in the setup wizard.
- Redesign of the Expense Management Setup Wizard.
- Redesign of the Setup page to optimize the setup process.
- The Setup Wizard doesn’t add default RoleCenters anymore.
- Simplification of the Setup Wizard as it creates the RoleCenter automatically.
- The Setup Wizard will automatically create the demo bank agreements, in a demo installation, as opposed to the past when user input was needed.
- A new page was added in the Expense Management Setup to set up the Approval Portal. The setup of the Approval Portal will no longer be included in the setup Wizard.
- The” Default Web/App Language” field has been removed from the Setup wizard. ENU will be set as the default language. It can still be changed from the Expense Management Setup.
- The field “Limited Role ID” has been removed from the Expense Management Setup. It is implicitly assumed that this user is the user who has "EM-NAVUSER" permission set.
- Assisted Setup and Manual Setup are available from the Expense Management Setup page.
Possibility to keep history documents in the cloud (Continia Online). This way all documents can be visible in the Expense App/Portal for up to one year.
The payment status of documents can be filtered on the Expense Management Status Report.
Possibility to sign the attachments digitally. This is especially relevant for the Spanish market where this is a legal requirement.
- Possibility to extract all the expense attachments in an archive file. This is relevant for VAT claims. The documents can be exported from the posted Expense and Settlement pages.
- Possibility to store attachments in Azure Blob Storage.
Changes in version 6.50.02
Possibility to refund the Continia users via the Employee ledger entries. In the past Continia users would have been able to be refunded only by creating a Vendor. Both options are still available but only Employee posting will have priority over the Vendor. This feature is only available from MS Dynamics NAV 2018.
Watch a YouTube playlist with video walkthroughs of some of the major news in version 6.50 here:
What's New version 6.50