Available for Dynamics 365 BC On-Premises - new release of Document Capture and Expense Management
28 May 2019
With these two new releases, both Document Capture and Expense Management are available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC On-Premises. In addition to this, both versions contain some exciting news too. Read more in this article:
What is new in Continia Document Capture version 5.50?
- From this version, we are including ABBYY FineReader version 12, which has a range of OCR recognition improvements.
- Simplified and enhanced user interface and permission sets.
- All relevant bugfixes released in Service Pack 1 to 8 for DC5.00 and Service Pack 1 to 10 for DC4.50 are also included in DC5.50.
- With the release of Document Capture 5.50, we have released upgrade objects that can be used with the new Data Upgrade Tools from Microsoft.
What is new in Continia Expense Management version 3.50?
- Corporate Credit Cards with employee payment, instead of company payment, is now supported (I.e. used by some Eurocard agreements and American Express).
- A credit card can now be shared between multiple users, by assigning the credit card to more users (I.e. used by Diners travel account, where one card is used for multiple employees).
- Expenses can now also be handled with External Payroll systems, just like mileage.
- All relevant bugfixes released in Service Pack 1 to 8 for EM3.00 and Service Pack 1 to 10 for EM2.60 are also included in EM3.50.
- With the release of Expense Management 3.50, we have released upgrade objects that can be used with the new Data Upgrade Tools from Microsoft.
And not least, some exciting news in the Continia Web Approval Portal:
- Office 365 logins are now supported in the Continia Web Approval Portal. Both for the Continia cloud and on-premises versions.
- Mileage attachments can now also be added.
As a Microsoft Dynamics partner, you can log into our PartnerZone and download these new versions.