New major versions have been released
02 September 2020
We are happy to announce a major release of our biggest solutions, Continia Document Capture and Continia Expense Management. Including Continia Payment Management and Continia Collection Management for the Danish market. Our engineering teams have been working intensely on getting a lot of improved functionality and optimizations ready for the new versions - which follow the new major Microsoft release.
A selection of new functionalities for Document Capture
- Avanceret approval in Business Central cloud
- Line level amount and percentage tolerance
- Add and split order lines during the matching process
- Serial and lot number matching
- Configurable messages in the comment section
- Automatic delegation of documents based on comments
A selection of new functionalities for Expense Management
- Keep track of creation of similar expense on same date
- Different type of reimbursement depending on the expense
- Cloud History, now Expense User can see history in the Expense Portal and if they switch device
- Separate Expense and Document Capture approvers
- Export attachments for VAT Reclaim purposes. Now customers can send documents to their preferred VAT Reclaim partner and get money back.
Go to Continia PartnerZone to download the new packages, including updated documentation.
See why you should upgrade here