Highlights in Document Capture 2021 R1 (7.00)
We introduced a unique service, Continia Delivery Network, to receive electronic purchase invoices and other e-documents in the correct format.
With this service, importing electronic documents directly in Document Capture becomes a straightforward way to help optimize invoice workflow routines. Some of the significant news in this version includes;
- Force registration - of documents to register invoices or credit notes with a minimum of recognized information (vendor and amounts).
- Copy master template field - make desired changes in a master template and automatically push these changes to all related templates. Add an entirely new field to the master template and push it to all associated templates.
- Out of office - apply your Out of Office settings to a single or all companies in your organization.
- Drag and drop in the document journal card - include additional attachments before registering the document.
- Intercompany posting in the Web Approval Portal - enables approvers to fully specify Intercompany-related information in purchase documents during the approval process.
- Continia Delivery Network - integrates with the PEPPOL eDelivery Network enabling you to receive electronic purchase invoices and credit memos directly in Business Central.
- Notification and links to incomplete setup - You are notified when the assisted setup is unfinished in the role centre. You have direct access to the list of assisted and manual setup areas from the Document Capture Setup page.
Dive a little deeper into the features in these video walkthroughs:
Features introduced in 2021 R1