Refreshed user experience and increased performance in your solution.
On this page, you can get a quick overview of the added features, updates, technical improvements, and innovations added to Payment Management in the latest versions.
If you would like to see what's planned in the coming releases, check out the list here: (please note that there are two versions of Payment Management:
New and planned overview PM for Business Central
New and planned overview PM for NAV/BC14 and older
What’s New in version 126.96.36.199
- Payment validation on the purchase journal -the purchase journal now supports payment validation. This means that payment journals that have Payment Management enabled, will be validated by Payment Management.
- Simplified UI with updated and improved captions - especially the Payment Management Setup page has been made simpler, and several settings have been moved to separate setup pages, which can be accessed from the action bar of the Payment Management setup page.
- Setup guides and user guides for Payment Management available in English on Continia Docs.
Get a complete overview of the most important news in the recently released version of Continia Payment Management.
Get an overview of the news in Payment Management 2021 R1 (188.8.131.52) here.
What’s New in version
- Improvements to the import of FIK and GIK files (CREMUL).
- Support for Feature Management in Business Central.
- Use of job queue for sending email notifications.
- General reconciliation rules for the bank account reconciliation journal.
- Customer reconciliation rules to identify customers.
- Enhanced management of notifications.
- Merge rules for the merging of account statement lines.
- Migration tool for migrating Continia Payment Management.