Connect your online bank to your Business Central
Optimize payment processes in your finance team
Are you constantly manually uploading and downloading files in your online bank? By connecting your Business Central with your bank through Continia Payment Management, you can pay your vendors, match customer payments, and reconcile your statements directly from Business Central without logging into your online bank.
Key benefits to eliminate your manual payment processes
Detailed data supportSupport for detailed transaction data, such as CAMT.04, and OCR references for incoming customer payments.
Statement IntelligenceAdvanced reconciliation functionality ensures that your bank accounts and Business Central are always in sync.
Auto-process paymentsProcess webshop payments and match them automatically by using payment reference search rules.
IBAN lookupAutomatically fill in vendor bank information using the IBAN lookup service, and validate the data accuracy.
One payment journalHandle payments to multiple bank accounts from a single payment journal in Business Central.
Status updatesImport payment status updates on payment execution and post actual FX rates received from the bank.
Accounts Receivable benefits
- Spend time on other tasks while your system automatically reconciles your imported payments.
- Missing information? Search for anything on the invoice, such as a name, to match it with the correct customer payment.
Accounts Payable benefits
- Keep updated on your payment status at all times – immediately know whether it's processing or completed.
- Pay one transfer fee - summarize your payments to a single vendor and save money in the long run.
- Keep an overview of cash flow and corporate spending while accessing organized data for your reports and fiscal closes.
- Access the digital archive containing previous payments to make informed and strategic decisions to predict next year’s cash flow.