One payment journal for all your payments
Manually filing, sending, and cross-checking company payments with your bank is time-consuming. Dealing with multiple payment journals is a headache and can overcomplicate a simple payment, leaving you confused and open to the risk of errors and disrupted payment flow.
Continia Payment Management is an online payment solution that gives you a clear overview of all your vendor, employee, and customer payments and credit memos directly from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. You can manage all your online payments from different bank accounts and in foreign currencies from the same payment journal and initiate bulk payments.
Before sending your payments to your bank, you can swiftly approve them. Just click once to export it to the bank. Once exported, you can view and follow your payment status easily.
Key features that add value to your workday
Direct communicationCommunicate with your bank and exchange payment details directly from your Business Central for faster payments. Send your payments, receive bank statements and status updates, download exchange rates, and automatically import your files securely. Click below to find out if your bank enables direct communication.
Automatic reconciliationOptimize your match rate with Statement Intelligence. This feature automatically reconciles your bank account statements during the import process. It also allows you to set up bank reconciliation rules in Business Central to create new journal lines and match ledger entries that may contain inadequate information.
IBAN lookupSay goodbye to failed international transactions. Automatically generate your vendors’ bank account details by entering their international bank account numbers. Using IBAN lookup, you can save time and ensure all bank account information is correct and their IBAN is validated.
Approval workflowSet up a secure approval workflow for approving your vendor, employee, and customer payments. You can specify whether lines should be approved individually or as a batch and get an overview of all your pending approvals. You can also set up automatic approvals to approve under a certain amount limit.
Summarize paymentsNo more costly individual payments - summarize several of your payments to the same employee, vendor, or customer to reduce your overall banking fees. By summarizing your payments, you'll only pay a single transfer fee, helping you save a large amount of money in the long run.
Payment service providersKeep track of electronic customer payments and get a clear overview of all your customer's transactions and associated fees from third-party payment service providers. With Payment Management, you can effortlessly match sales orders to your customer’s e-payments.
Payment service providers
With the Payment Service Provider module, you can keep track of your customer's transactions from third-party payment service providers, such as:
We're continuously working on adding support for new payment service providers. If your preferred PSP is not listed yet, please get in touch with us to learn more about the possibilities.
Exciting and intriguing - join one of our webinars now!
- Create and send payments to the bank
- Manual communication via files
- Create several payment journals
- Individual setup of payment drafts
- Pay from the same journal
- Reconcile all payments with a unique transaction ID
- Auto-completion of payment ID
- Quality payment validation
- Summarize payments per vendor
- Overview of payment journal
- Reconcile vendor payments based on the unique payment ID
- Import bank account statements
- Automatic bank reconciliation
- Reconcile customer payments in a few steps
- Send email payment notifications from payment journal
- Set up reconciliation rules
- Advanced tolerance setup for reconciliation suggestions
- Multiple statements in same bank account reconciliation
- Multiple statement files import
- Aggregation periods in bank account reconciliation
- Direct communication with banks
- Handle failed payments directly in Business Central
- Status notification for received payments
- Automated imports
- Safe and easy bank connection and bank information sharing
- Generate bank account details based on IBAN
- Secure and safe approval process
- Approve single lines or in batches
- Approve in Business Central
- Approve, reject, or delegate approvals
- Approval reminders
- Approval flows
- Automated approvals
- Field restriction
- Customer electronic payments through a third-party provider
- All information regarding the customer payments
- Handle fees & commissions accurately and efficiently
- Payment data from marketplaces and third-party payment providers
- Predefined templates for Payment Service Providers
- Work with the payments in the cash receipt journal
- Easy match from external payment reference
Get started today with your free trial
Take Payment Management for a test drive. Find out how much time you can save by downloading your free trial today!Download your free trial