OPplus - Extended Lists and Reports
Important information at a glance in optimized displays with Continia OPplus Extended Lists and Reports
The module Extended Lists and Reports is part of the OPplus Finance Solution, which is certified for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
In optimized displays you get a good overview of all or only the open entries of each G/L account, customer and vendor account.
Along with entry comments and subsequently changes of posting descriptions and external document numbers you are allowed to change already posted documents appropriately.
Especially if you have worked with other financial accounting systems before you might miss some features in the standard application. OPplus closes this gap:
- Display of further relevant information in the master data overviews (e.g. last dunning level, address details)
- Useful overviews of active customers/vendors and their items posted
- Recording and display of item remarks
- Display of the balance accounts of a posting
- Summation of selected items posted, directly in the item overview
- Creation and sending of balance confirmations
- Also important for the auditor: closing date-related Open Item lists with the remaining amount as of today
Learn more about OPplus Extended Lists and Reports and download our factsheetDownload Factsheet OPplus Extended Lists and Reports