Document Capture version 10
- New add-on module: Purchase Contracts - managing contracts has never been easier. Handle purchase contracts efficiently and effectively directly from Document Capture.
- Resize the document viewer - the possibility to adjust the size of the page part showing the document image, giving you a better overview of the entire document page.
- Caption suggestions for master template fields - suggest captions for the master template fields based on captions already used for vendor template fields which will improve the recognition accuracy of future templates.
- Assisted setup guide for creating new template fields - create new template fields without the risk of deleting mandatory existing fields or otherwise breaking the template, making it easier and faster to create new ones.
- Auto-register option on the template - the template option Register Documents Automatically enables you to auto-register documents that are 100% ok. The feature can be activated on individual templates to speed up document handling for selected vendors.
Expense Management version 10
- Role Center cues - simplified Role Center experience for a simpler overview.
- Saved images are synched to Continia Online - instead of storing images of receipts, etc., on a specific device only, they will now be synchronized and visible from the Expense Portal, making it easy to add images to an expense.
- Options and text are supported in field dependencies - through configured fields, you can define and add default value fields, such as reason code, car type, or any other relevant information.
- Resize add-ins - resize the document attachment fact box directly in the Document page and Expense, Mileage, and Expense Reports.
- Spanish vendor support (Spanish localization)
Document Output version 7
- Password-protected PDF files – add security by protecting PDF files with a password shared with the receiver.
- Report selection on templates - ensures that default templates are connected with a Report Selection, like Posted Invoice. Users who change the Report ID in Standard Report Selection do not need to change this on the template.
- Multiple supported languages on templates - build templates differently in the country of intended use and define in which language(s) your emails are generated. This enables templates to be used in a country-specific setup in general while also having multiple languages.
- ZugFERD format (DE)
- Facture-x format (FR)
Payment Management version 5
- New Payment Approval module
- Improved onboarding wizards - increases the guidance and support that users receive directly in the assisted setup guide, making it much easier for customers to set up their bank accounts with direct communication.
- Improved vendor payment information setup - all steps and user interface texts of the assisted guide have been reviewed and updated to focus on the relevant configurations
- Integration to Continia Core - enables activation of OPplus through the Continia Solution Management. Opplus modules are shown for activation in the Activation Guide.
- Redesign payment device
- Dropzone for Payment import files - a fact box with a file drop zone is visible on Payment Registers, enabling you to drag and drop documents.
- Optimizations to the payment import and fixed assets areas