What happened in 2020
- We welcomed 26 new employees worldwide to facilitate our development, support, marketing, and administration departments.
- We opened offices in 3 countries: Spain, Belgium/France, and Germany.
- We launched an online learning platform, Continia Learn, where partners can train their skills in our solutions.
- We proudly received our 7th Gazelle and are now aiming for the 8th.
- Our skillful developers ensured all our solutions were available for Business Central online.
- We had more than 2500 attendees in our webinars held by our Solution Specialists.
- Our great supporters lead to a 97% satisfaction level on solved tickets.
- We onboarded 187 partners and reached more than 900+ partners around the world.
- Finally, we ended the year with our 11th birthday.
2021 is certainly a new chapter for all of us.
We are looking forward to a new exciting year with new incentives, solutions, and even better opportunities for partners to better help our customers. This year, we will introduce a partner profile and a marketing repository on our PartnerZone. With the introduction of the partner profile, it will be even easier for customers to look up partners on our website.
Additionally, we are looking forward to the launch of Continia Delivery Network, Continia Payment Management in several countries, and a new add-on for Document Output: XML Export.
All in all - there are a lot of great activities coming up, and we are looking forward to continuing the journey with all of our great partners all around the world!